Dress-ing talks about the HYFAC ORIGINAL and HYFAC WOMAN ranges
"I'm back to tell you about the HYFAC WOMAN micellar water and the shaving foam. Two very distinct products that I have integrated into my routine. "
Check out his article: http://www.dress-ing.fr/beaute-hyfac-de-la-douceur-pour-le-corps-et-pour-le-visage-concours/
Who is Ingrid?
Ingrid is a 29 year old blogger from Normandy and Caen who started her adventure in 2012. She decided to use her blog as a support to share her passions such as beauty, well-being, photography, fashion, media and so on.
And his blog?
Sound blog allows her to give her opinions, impressions and advice on the passions that punctuate her life. She also tests beauty and cosmetic products to the delight of her readers, with whom she does not hesitate to share many things and discoveries.
Her opinion on the Shaving Foam?
- No pimples or redness, my skin does not sting or burn
- Moisturizes the skin well
- Sanitizes and limits bacterial and fungal growth
- Triclosan free
- Its main active ingredient piroctone olamine, which is an anti-bacterial and preservative
- Its 150 ml format, which allows for a fairly long use
"I'm always looking for a shaving foam that has benefits for my skin. Basically, that is ideal for irritated skin after shaving."
Her opinion on the Micellar Water
- Big plus! This micellar water is rated as "excellent" in the Yuka application: 11 ingredients are rated as safe and two others are rated as low risk (86/100). That's rare enough to note!
- Removes make-up well, including waterproof make-up (eyes, face, mouth)
- Fresh and pleasant to wake up the skin or after a long day (day with heat, skin sticking and impurities galore)
- Good size of 125ml for a long duration
- Practical and hygienic press stopper for correct dosing of the product
- Suitable even for sensitive skin and eyes
- Suitable for dry to very dry skin
- Hypoallergenic dermo-cosmetics
"I apply it morning and night. It's the kind of skincare I love to refresh my skin, remove makeup or cleanse/remove impurities. "
We would like to thank Ingrid for this new collaboration.
Where to find our product?
You can find your products :
To follow her?
- The blog's Facebook page
- The blog's Instagram page
- The blog's Hellocoton page
- The blog's Twitter page